The Morsø 1410 B is a radiant traditional wood stove that is powerfully effective at heating small rooms in a fast, efficient manner. Its eye-catching design includes Morsø’s classic squirrel relief on each side as well as an elegant viewing window that will remain continuously clear and clean due to the stove’s air wash system.
This small multi-fuel cast-iron stove boasts an impressive 5kw-rated output, making it suitable for any type of home, whether in the heart of the city or deep in the countryside. It comes equipped with a riddling grate, ash tray, and ashpan, so it’s a simple procedure to remove the ash and clean the stove when needed.
- Radiant heat
- Airwash system
- Riddling grate system
- Primary & secondary air supply
- Ash can
- 10-year limited warranty
- Gasketed seams for tight seals
- Reversible flue collar
- Chromium-treated internal casting for durability
- Clean-burning air wash system
- Non-catalytic burn technology
- Riddling grate system/shaker grate